Ian, our English teacher from Tailor-Made Communication has given to us this game.
There are 5 buildings with consecutive numbers and some data to fill.
A set of clues is given in order for the reader to deduct the data and to introduce some vocabulary.
- Miss Dudd owns a dog
- The woman at number 12 has two pets. A tortoise and a rabbit.
- The dog owner drinks beer.
- Mrs Evans is married.
- Mr Abraham is a widower, his neighbour is divorced.
- The married woman reads thriller
- The woman who likes coffee does not own a pet.
- There are five pets in Baker Street, a cat, a dog, a canary, a rabbit and a tortoise.
- The bachelor likes historical novels.
- Mr Abraham cannot read, he watches TV.
- The widower and the spinster like beer.
- Mrs Birt likes to read books by Charles Dickens.
- The whisky drinker owns a canary.
- The dog owner living next door to the bachelor is keen on love stories.
- Mr Charles lives between Miss Dudd and Mrs Birt
- The married woman drinks wine
- The pet at number 14 is a dog.
- Mr Abraham lives at number 20
- The dog owner and the cat owner do not live next to each other
|Pet||Tortoise and Rabbit||Dog||Canary||XXX||Cat|
|Book||Thriller||Love stories||Historical novels||Dickens||Watches TV|